Won't Save With JS

Sep 25, 2015 at 6:10 PM
Your module will be very appreciated - when I finally get it working! I'm not a coder and rely on folks like you to make it easy to work with DNN content. Thanks!

I'm working with the latest version of your module, 2.0.1, on DNN 7.04.01, trying to inject some JS to make a slider work properly. The JS for the slider comes directly from: http://bxslider.com/examples/multiple-slideshows. Once I've pasted it into your module's Content to Inject box and chosen 100 as the priority and Page Header as where I want it to go, I cannot get it to Submit. I click the Submit button and nothing happens.

When placing some HTML into the content box - and, of course, indicating the type to be HTML - the module saves as it should when I press the Submit button.

I believe that maybe the JS code that I'm trying to inject is invalid and your smart module is not letting it pass because of that. Not knowing anything about coding, I have no idea of what could possibly be wrong! What am I doing wrong here?
Feb 14 at 5:49 PM
I have the same problem. When I tried adding the code for Google Tag Manager, it doesn't save if I choose Javascript/CSS it just flashes and does nothing. It will only save if I choose HTML as the content type.